Queensland Air Museum - Open Cockpit Weekend 2014 "Put yourself in the pilot's seat"
Saturday 5th of July & Sunday 6th of July | 9am to 4pm
Queensland Air Museum, 7 pathfinder drive, caloundra airport, sunshine coast.
Adults $15 / Concession $10 / Child $8 / Family $35 (Two adults plus three children)
The Open Cockpit Weekend is a special opportunity for you to experience inside many of the historic aircraft at the museum including the iconic F-111 aircraft. you can put yourself in the pilot’s seat or sit inside the cabin of an airliner. There is a large variety of military and civil aircraft on offer, including jet fighters, helicopters, trainers and transport types.
• Skydive with giant Australian flag by the Sunshine Coast Skydivers
• Antique aircraft flight line display
• F-111 cockpit open plus lots of other cockpits and cabins
• Aero Engine Running
• Classic Cars
• World War 2 Jeep Rides
• Many Special visiting displays
• Food stalls hot food, sandwiches, ice cream, coffe, plus more
• Fantastic raffle prizes
• Aircraft joy flights available
• For more information, contact email@example.com 07 5492 5930 www.qam.com.au
2014 Open Cockpit Weekend
Queensland Air Museum, 7 Pathfinder Drive, Caloundra
July 5th and 6th
9am to 4pm
Adults: $15 / Concession $10 / Child $8 / Family $35 (Two adults plus three children)
Queensland Air Museum, Caloundra
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.