Prostate Cancer Queensland is leading the fight against prostate cancer. Without government funding, The Cancer Council Queensland relies entirely on the community for financial support to conduct its many programs in cancer prevention, early detection, research and patient support.
By supporting Blue Tie Day on or around September 21 and making a donation, you will be helping The Cancer Council Queensland lead the fight against prostate cancer in Queensland.
There are many ways to show your support of Blue Tie Day at work, school or function. Get your friends or colleagues together to participate anytime in September by holding a blue themed event.
For example, organise your co-workers to dress in blue for a day and make a minimum gold coin donation for doing so. Why not put on a morning tea or barbecue lunch to make the day extra special?
It's easy to get involved:-
* Register your details below
* Rally up support at your workplace, school or club
* Dowload the POSTER to help promote your event by visiting "Blue Tie Day
* Download a BLUE TIE for the event participants to wear by visiting "Blue Tie Day
* Collect donations from everyone involved
* Send in your funds and photos of your event to The Cancer Council Queensland as soon as possible