Presented by Sunshine Coast Regional Council
Do you want to work on large or major projects but you don't have a recognised Management System to show how you manage quality, risk to environment and safety? You may find it surprising to know what this terminology actually means. To support your success, Sunshine Coast Council is sponsoring this new seminar to help you understand the following:
1. What key Management Systems are and why 'Major Buyers' request businesses to have them
2. Identify which Business Management systems would be most relevant to your business
3. What you need to have in place for your business
4. How you can best demonstrate that you have an appropriate system management
5. what your next steps should be if you want to tender
You will also be provided with a few simple template documents to get your business system started, plus you will be able to develop an action plan for what you need to do next. This short seminar will show you how to move in the right direction.
To register for the seminar on the 13th of April, please click HERE
Demystifying Business Management Systems Workshops
Lake Kawana Community Centre
Wed 13 April 2016
Time: April 13 - 9.00am to 11.00am
Tickets: $25.00 (subsidised rate)
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.