Many early stage founders and entrepreneurs expend a lot of energy working to secure investment. And it’s for good reason this early capital injection is sought –the removal of financial constraints can put a founder in the best position to quickly turn their concept into a tangible, revenue-generating product.
Our next Boardroom Briefing is for any founder or entrepreneur considering or preparing for early stage investment. IC Mentor Mark Ferris will look to demystify the investment process, drawing from his experiences as a founder, startup board member and angel investor.
Mark will provide insight on:
• What your business should look like before seeking early stage investment?
• What are the various investment options available to early stage startups?
• Where should you go to meet angel, venture capital and private equity investors?
• What you should expect from your investors at the early stages of the business?
• What will your investors expect from you?
Engaging Early Stage Inventions
Boardroom, Innovation Centre, 90 Sippy Downs Drive, Sippy Downs
Tuesday 15th of April 2014
12 to 1.30pm
Cost: Free for members, USC staff and students, $20 (ex GST) for guests, Includes a light lunch.
Innovation Centre, Sippy Downs
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.