The Ideas2Market Introductory workshop is designed for those who would like to start a business, novice inventors, or those with early stage business ideas.
* Discover low cost marketing ideas for your business
* Learn how to pitch your idea to investors and customers
* Determine which company structure suits your business
* Explore the basic tools you need for business finance
* Strategies to identify and protect your intellectual property
An initiative of the Queensland Government's Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation, the Ideas2Market small business workshops are delivered around Queensland by the Australian Institute of Commercialisation's experienced facilitators and include a range of guest speakers including patent attorneys and real-life business case studies.
Topics covered in the workship include:
* Determining the feasibility of your idea
* Business planning
* Intellectual property
* Accessing funding
* Government grants
* Commercialisation pathways and more
Since 2005, the Ideas2Market small business program has assisted more than 1,100 entrepreneurs and small business owners to take their ideas to market.
Limited seats - register now!
To register for the Sunshine Coast Ideas2Market Introductory Workshop email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3853 5292.
Ideas2Market Introductory Workshop
Tuesday 27 October, 2009
Innovation Centre, Sippy Downs
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.