* Veg Management Act and the Code of Practice, PMAVs and coloured country
* Plantation establishment and management
* Stand assessment and optimum tree stocking rates
* Forest condition, tree health and density and GLM outcomes
* Chemical thinning processes
* Individual property work plan and operational harvest plans
* Product specifications
* Contractors, contracts, standing sales, log dump sale, mill gate sale
* Contractor management (accreditation, insurance, reputation)
* Timber harvesting, values, product range
* Post harvest management (Fire, stand protection, removal of temporary crossings, track and dump drainage)
* Regeneration from seed, lignotuber or coppice, establishment, management and protection
* Includes diameter tape, log volume tables, forest management guides, Fire Management guide, Product specifications and Code of Practice, contract proforma and management plan proforma
Cost for 5 days: $330.00 per Farm Enterprise: Morning tea, Afternoon tea supplied and BYO lunch.
downloadable: "Native Forest & Plantation Management 5 Day Workshop Series" pdf brochure
We are a ''Not for Profit'' organisation and the cost charged is to cover some of the operation costs and does not reflect the value of the course. There are handouts at the course valued at well over $100 for each participant or enterprise. The brochure gives a small overview of the content and any further questions can be directed to Sean Ryan or Paul Daly.
19 August 2009 - 9.00am to 3.00pm
(1 day per fortnight)
Sunday Creek Road (5.6kms south of JIMNA)
This is a 5 Day Workshop with the subsequent days to be decided on the first day. The venue will be determined by the participants.
Sean Ryan PFSQ - 07 54836535 M: 0428457322
Paul Daly SEQ Catchments - 07 3503 1417 M: 0429 003 556
Private Forestry Southern QLD Inc
Burnett Mary Regional Group - better catchments
Sunday Creek Road, Jimna
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.