NYE Street party hosted by Lake Cootharaba Sailing Club
It's fantastic! Just like the old street parties. Bring your own everything!
3 great bands and special Children's entertainment.
A great night out with time for peaceful contemplation on the shores of beautiful Lake Cootharaba thrown in for good measure!
Boreen Point's New Years Eve street party is UNIQUE!
on the street in front of Lake Cootharaba Sailing Club-next to beach.
* Family Parade Meet at 5pm in front of sailing club for 5.30pm start
* Then turn the beach into a giant rainbow with Marc Bright and friends
* Followed by great local bands-Dem Guyz , Paul Bellerby + many of the local musos ...dance the New Year in with soulful style
* Flares at 9pm and midnight.
* Snacks and soft drinks available at the Club canteen
the theme for the night is "Bring your own everything"...a time to reflect on good turns, sharing and celebration because it's an Aussie tradition!
Theme for the Parade is Carnivale...dress codes-over the top!
Re-cycled Workshops to make parade costumes out of re-cycled materials-
10am- 12 noon, 29th and 30th Dec. FREE WORKSHOPS!
Flares at midnight!
Hope to see you there. Don't worry if it rains we'll go inside the Clubhouse!
Thanks for support from lots of local businesses, the Sailing Club, loads of volunteers and Sunshine Coast Regional Council.
New Years Eve Street Party @ The Lake
on the street in front of Lake Cootharaba Sailing Club-next to beach, Boreen Point
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.