Sun, surf and amazing food. Join Adriano Zumbo Patissier, Peter Kuruvita and a whole host of talented chefs, producers and winemakers for the Noosa International Food & Wine Festival, 14-17 May.
2015 highlights include:
1. Internationally renowned chefs: David Thompson (Bangkok, Thailand), Ryan Clift (Singapore), Josh Emett (Auckland, New Zealand), Meena Thongkumpola (New York, USA) Ben Batterbury (Queenstown, New Zealand) and Andrew Evans (USA) .
2. Australia’s top chefs including: Mark Best, Martin Boetz, Peter Conistis, Colin Fassnidge, Dan Hong, Mark Jensen, Andrew McConnell, Matt Moran, David Moyle, Steven Snow, Ryan Squires, Shane Watson, and Adriano Zumbo and many others.
3. Wild Food Dinner on Noosa Main Beach with Clayton Donovan, Matt Golinski, David Moyle, Sean McConnell and the festival’s executive chef Timothy Montgomery.
4. Two incredible chances to get your feet in the sand at the 1970s Beach Party BBQ & Clam Bake on Noosa Main Beach, on Saturday and Sunday nights.
5. A new food trail: A Real Farm Experience & Lunch with the Walkers, in the hinterland. Visit their working farm with nomadic chickens and beef, centred around their ethos of dedication, passion and commitment to the highest standards in animal welfare and quality produce. With chefs Marty Boetz, Cameron Matthews and Alex Herbert.
6. The new Seafood Trail to the Mooloolah River -visit the boats and meet the fisherman as they unload their catch and feast on their bounty, whilst learning about the latest in sustainable fishing practices. With chefs: Jiro Numata, Zeb Gilbert, David Pugh and Steven Snow.
7. Asahi Super Dry Premium BBQ Lunch on Noosa Main Beach- beer, boardies and bikinis. Great beer, amazing, top-notch food by the kings of the grill: Morgan McGlone, Andre De Laine and USA guru of the BBQ Andrew Evans. No better way
to spend a Friday lunch with old and new friends.
8. Australia’s top wine authorities bring us more of their expertise through fabulous master classes: Bernadette O’Shea, Aaron Brasher, Tony Harper, Peter Forrestal, Ken Gargett, George Samios and Qantas epiQure.
9. Engage directly with Australia’s top winemakers from the country’s top vineyards; only at the NIFW can you meet and interact directly with more than 70 of the nation’s best.
“From seafood lunches along Noosa’s attractive beachside to hinterland food trails, the 2015 program will tempt travellers to ‘make the most of the moment’.
Noosa International Food & Wine Festival
14, 15, 16 & 17 May 2015
For the latest up to date information of what is on, program, ticketing, who's coming and more vist the Noosa International Food & Wine Festival site.
various locations, Noosa Heads
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.