Many seniors think about moving into a retirement village or caravan park as a way to downsize when the family home becomes too big for them.
Lawyers experienced in the field of retirement villages will discuss important questions such as:
• What is a retirement village?
• What is the difference between a retirement village and a manufactured home park?
• What does it cost to buy in to a retirement village?
• What sort of ownership will I get: Freehold, leasehold, license, company title?
• Are there costs I will have to pay while living in a retirement village?
• What happens if I become too ill to continue living in a retirement village?
• What happens if I die while residing in a retirement village?
Beerwah Library, Peachester Road, Beerwah
Wednesday 3rd of June 2015
Beerwah Library, Beerwah
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.