SEWING NEWS The Guilded Lilies Sewing Circle will meet on Saturday 29th March, 9 am to 3 pm at the Masonic Hall, Moorindil St, Tewantin.
Kerrie Davis will be conducting a workshop for a sewing basket. Also scissor sharpening will be available. For requirements and cost please ring Aileen 5455 6959 or Annemarie 0413 014 283. Bring your lunch. morning tea is provided, Visitors always welcome.
We are members of the Australian Sewing Guild Inc. The objectives of the Sewing Guild are:
• To share and further the art of sewing
• To bring sewers together and encourage the establishment of sewing groups
• To encourage and maintain a high standard of craftsmanship
• To organise special events that promote sewing
• To network with and support ASG members, liaising with other Guilds throughout Australia and overseas
• To have inspirational displays and advice stands at sewing and craft related events For more information about the Australian Sewing Guild please go to www.aussew.org.au
The Guilded Lilies Sewing Circle
Masonic Hall, Corner Moorindil and Toolar Streets, Tewantin
29th of March 2014
9am to 3pm
For further information please contact 07 5415 1448
Masonic Hall, Tewantin
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.