6 Monday night meetings (2 March - 4 May 2009)
Need speaking skills for home, work or the community?
Need extra confidence at that job interview?
Looking for a great way to develop confidence and personal growth? Wanting to find something interesting to do on Monday nights?
The Speechcraft program is a short courses in public speaking that is offered by Toastmasters for people not wishing to make the full commitment to join a Club.
In this Speechcraft program you will:
* Improve your communication skills so that you are less afraid to talk in front of people
* Prepare a number of speeches in quick succession
* Find that your improved presentation skills will win you the respect and admiration of your colleagues
* Benefit because your participation in Speechcraft will increase your management potential
Meetings are held at the Lakeshore Community Church
Roundabout Pittards Rd & North Buderim Bvd North Buderim
Buderim Mountain Toastmasters Club
Speechcraft Course - developing public speaking skills
Six Monday night meetings (2 Mar, 16 Mar, 30 Mar, 13 Apr, 27 Apr, 4 May)
- 7pm for a 7.30pm start, finishing at 9.30pm.
Lakeshore Community Church Nth Buderim
For further details about the Speechcraft Course or attending a Toastmasters meetings contact:
Phone: 5476 6534
Phone: 5477 6326
Lakeshore Community Church, Buderim
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.