Do you lack confidence, are you coping with loss, working in a high-stress job, preparing for a big challenge in your life, or just wanting to be happier, healthier, and more fulfilled? In two days, you can learn scientifically-proven techniques to:
• reduce stress and worry
• rise above doubt and insecurity, and build genuine confidence
• handle painful thoughts and feelings far more effectively
• break self-defeating habits and develop selfacceptance
• improve performance and find fulfilment in your work
• build deeper, more satisfying relationships Acceptance and Commitment Training (ACT) is a mindfulness-based approach in psychology that enables us to get our lives moving in rich, full and meaningful ways.
'Mindfulness' is a transformative mental state of awareness, openness and focus. It allows you to let difficult thoughts and feelings flow through you, without getting caught up in them or pushed around by them. Mindfulness also helps you to engage fully in what you are doing, to maximise pleasure and fulfilment, or improve performance.
Don't miss this opportunity to start flourishing! NeLi Martin is a psychologist in private practice, a meditation and yoga teacher, who integrates her psychology training and many years of mindfulness study and practice. Dr. Samantha Clarke is a clinical psychologist and the co-director of Sunshine Coast Clinical Psychology. She has trained staff and university students across Australia, and has given numerous public talks.
Stop Struggling, Start Flourishing with NeLi Martin and Sam Clarke
Location: Chenrezig Institute 33 Johnsons Rd, Eudlo
22nd and 23rd of November 2014
Sat 22 Nov, 9.00am - Sun 23 Nov, 4.30pm
Event Cost: $110 Full fee, $99 Concession/ Members
For further information please contact reception on 07 5453 2108
Chenrezig Institute, Eudlo
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.