Suncoast Festival 2006
The Biggest Ever!
Friday 20th October, 4pm-9pm
More rides and more stalls then every before
Fun for all the Family
Large Funfair Rides - Paratrooper, Roundup, Sizzler, Giant Slide and loads more
Side Show Alley - Laughing clowns, Merry-go-round, Dunk the Teacher and Jumping Castles
Battle of the Bands and a Show Case of Suncoast students' talent
International Food Court - More food selections and more seating than ever before
Extreme Games - Cliff Hanger Rockclimbing, Bungy Trampoline and It's A Knockout Beam
Huge Market Place - with loads of stalls to spend your money! We have novelties, gifts, supermarket, fashion, jewellery and demonstrations
The BIG Auction - Great bargains on offer! Don't be late or you'll miss out!
Student Art Show displaying this year's exciting visual arts
Sky Dancers and our FAMOUS SPECTACULAR FIREWORKS DISPLAY The fireworks are on at 9:00pm
Ride passes are just $30 if purchased before 18th October from the College Café or you can still purchase ride passes on the night for $35
Admission to Festival is FREE!
SHADE THE SCHOOL
All funds raised will directly contribute to the P&F fund raising programme to provide the campus with extensive sun protection shading.
How to find us:
If you are coming from the south along the Bruce Highway, simply take the Nambour turnoff and drive past the Big Pineapple complex. It is only 1.2 klms more to the Kiel Mountain Road exit. The Suncoast campus entrance is off Schubert Road. If you are coming from Nambour along the old highway, simply turn to the left at the Kiel Mountain Road exit. There is plenty of parking available.
SUNCOAST CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
Cnr Schubert & Kiel Mtn Rds, Woombye
Visit our website at www.suncoast.qld.edu.au
ENROL NOW FOR PREP TO YEAR 12
OPEN DAY IS ALL DAY EVERY DAY
- Pro-active behaviour management directing and encouraging self-discipline for all students
- Zero tolerance for bullying
- Engaging curriculum focusing on the development of thinking strategies and complex thinking skills
- Recognition of the importance of balance provided through a strong Academic, Arts and Sporting culture
- Eighteen especially equipped technology rich classrooms
- Strong School-Based Traineeship & Vocational Education & Training Programmes
- College owned and controlled airconditioned bus fleet servicing families throughout the Sunshine Coast
- Largest off-street school car park/drop-off area on the Sunshine Coast
- Airconditioning throughout the campus
- Prep to Yr 12 continuity
- Moderate family fee structure
- Building programme and purchase of adjoining farmland to cater for the growing demand
For a tour or prospectus package please contact Margie or Georgi on 5451 3600.