Aitken Legal is hosting the second Sunshine Coast Corporate Charity Golf Challenge at Club Pelican, Caloundra on Friday, 27 June 2008.
All funds raised go to Give Me 5 for Kids charity. The fundraising event is authorised by the Sunshine Coast Health Foundation and has the full support of 92.7 MixFM. The funds raised are used to purchase paediatric medical equipment for public hospitals on the Sunshine Coast. Attached is a letter of authority from the Sunshine Coast Health Foundation for running the event.
We would be grateful for any support that you may be able to offer by way of prizes for the event, the raffle or something for the charity auction.
Premium sponsorship packages - where the item donated for auction has a value over $2,000 we will provide:
• 2 people playing in the event with golf buggy, food and drink
• Your logo on the invitation as a supporter
• Mentions on 92.7Mix FM throughout the month of June in some advertising for the event
• A banner with your logo flying at Club Pelican on the day
• Your marketing materials distributed in the events bag
• Acknowledgement and thanks for your sponsorship in the presentations
• Your logo on the advertisements for the event in the Sunshine Coast Daily
• We will also do our best to get editorial mentions in the Sunshine Coast Daily
Auction items - smaller auction items may be donated. Acknowledgement will be provided on the day when the item is auctioned; your logo will be displayed as a supporter and you may insert marketing materials in the event bags.
Raffle - donations for prizes for the raffle may also be made. We are happy to discuss this with you further in relation to specific prizes you may be able to donate. Acknowledgement will be provided on the day when the raffle is drawn; your logo will be displayed as a supporter and you may insert marketing materials in the event bags.
Prizes - donations for the prizes for the winning teams on the day would be greatly appreciated. There are four players in each team and we would be grateful for four of the same prizes so that each player in the winning teams received the same prize. We will be having first, second and third placing.
Novelty event - for a donation of $500 or a prize with a value of approximately this amount, we will organise a novelty event on a hole. If money is donated we will purchase a prize for the event (eg golf bag, clubs, lessons etc). In return you may include promotional material in the events bags and we will display a sign on the hole acknowledging donation of the prize for that novelty event. The actual hole/tee will be sponsored by a company with a team playing in the event.
You may also choose to take part in the event. We are still finalising the details for the team sponsorship of holes and tees on the day. However, it will include a minimum of the following:
Sponsorship of holes or tees - $1,200 per team
• One team (4 players) who sponsor a hole or a tee and have their signs on display on the hole or tee
• distribute promotional material in events bags
• 2 golf buggies per team
• 4 x Golf hats
• Breakfast before and cocktail food and drinks after the event
We look forward to hearing from you with any support that you may be able to offer the event.
We will be regularly updating the event on our website - www.aitkenlegal.com.au - so please contact us or visit the site for further information...
Club Pelican, Caloundra, Not Assigned
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.