The Asher Foundation Is Moving!
After three years of working toward our goal we are pleased to announce that the Asher Foundation is moving to fantastic premises in prime
It is true, that we could not have done this without your support, and as such we would love you to join us and celebrate this next huge step and exciting stage in our development, by attending a celebration at RED on Thomas, on Saturday 24th from 7pm.
The Asher Institute Treatment and Research Centres are a place of healing, honouring the old and the new in medicine, the material and the energetic, the clinician and the healer, gifts of the earth and of technology.
The overall objectives of the Asher Institute are:
· Unifying complementary practitioners, the orthodox medical profession, individuals and the community.
· Developing Treatment and Research Centres that offer a unique treatment protocol using integrative therapies in the prevention and treatment of disease.
· Collecting, implementing and supporting clinical research into integrative medicine, its therapies and practice.
· Supportive and developmental programs for children's education - both in supporting their relationship with afflicted relatives, and education regarding their own wellness.
· Short and long-term care and post illness lifestyle management for sufferers and their families.
To assist with the move and initial cost of setting up the Institute, we have organized a Garage Sale and fundraiser this weekend, in Noosa.
Garage Sale starts Saturday 24th at 8am till 12noon.
We would be extremely grateful for any donations of surplus household goods, office equipment, furniture, clothing, bric-a-brac or any contributions that may help us raise funds, for this exciting stage in our development. This is SPRING - the season for change and new growth - and getting rid of excess baggage! Take this opportunity and let Asher encourage you to lighten the load - shed some stuff - spring clean your life!
We are setting up a 'hot desk' for practitioners of any modality, who are able to donate an hour or two - (maybe four!) of their time, for quick 'introduction' consultations. Suggested fee is 10 for 10 - $10 for 10 minutes, and as this is an opportunity to boost clientele, we hope that you would be happy to donate funds raised, back to the foundation. We feel very fortunate to have known, and worked with you all over our time in Noosa, and hope that we can continue to share your talent and contribution to the community, in this way.
Donations can be made by arrangement by calling 5440 5337.
Noosa Waters, Noosa Waters
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.