The Juniper Surf Classic for Camp Quality is a fun, family orientated surf contest, which helps raise money to support children with cancer to have some 'FUNTHERAPY". Main Sponsor: Juniper Developments; Major Sponsors: XL Surfing Academy, Novotel Twin Waters Resort and Mix FM Radio.
VENUE: ALEXANDRA HEADLAND
Basic Schedule of Events:
Friday, 10th September, 2004
Juniper Surf Classic Gala Dinner at Underwater World, Mooloolaba
- 6:30pm till late - Tickets $90.00 each.
Details & Ticket enquiries - CampQuality - 07 3899 9011
Saturday, 11th September, 2004
- Children's U/12; U/14; U/18
Boys and Girls Divisions
- Open Men's & Women's
- Senior Men's & Women's (over28)
- Master's Men's & Women's (over35)
Sunday, 12th September, 2004
- Corporate Fancy Dress (teams of 3 - tagteam)
- Celebrity (including Barton Lynch & Serena Brook).
- Surf Finals
- Presentations - Galliano's Restaurant
Surf Contest Detail, enquiries and Entry Forms:
phone Robbie Sherwell, XLSurfing Academy on 5478 1337
Alexandra Headland, Alexandra Headland
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.