Come along to an exciting event being run by local Sunshine Coast company, The Creative Collective, and understand how the World Wide Web can help your local business. Discover how being on www.mysunshinecoast.com.au and other online site will help your business secure some prominence online, and also how to SATURATE the online space. You will learn :
* Why Google's Local Business Center is now called Google Places and all the cool new functionality it offers
* What else is yet to come on Google Places - the US has it and it should be here soon!
* How to market yourself online as a local business in other locations other than Google - other search engines, Facebook and more
* How local search directories work - there is free, there is paid, some work, some don't and why???
* How to create a Google Map listing
* How to claim your Google Map listing which you may have not have realised even existed!
* How to create coupons to incentivise people searching on Google to use your business
* How to view reports of how effective your Google Map listing is
* How to add a map to your website
* + much more!
What you get:
* An enjoyable evening learning all about local search marketing from an expert on the topic
* A cash bar to enjoy an alcoholic or non alcoholic drink of your choice after work
* Spectacular views over Mooloolaba beach and surf breaks
* The opportunity to network with other start-ups, business owners, marketing professionals, techs and more.
* Free consults - talk to the speaker and other techs and professionals before the event, in the break and afterwards!
* Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try
These monthly events are incredible value at only $30. However we are excited to have negotiated a further discount to bring the price for this event to just $20 especially for you. To enjoy the discount, simply go to http://www.thecreativecollective.com.au/BookingRetrieve.aspx?ID=77923, click on the 'click here' button to buy the ticket and at the check out, enter the discount code MSC01. $10 will automatically be discounted, just for you.
Mooloolaba Surf Club
26 May 2010
Doors open 5:30pm for a 6pm start. We break around 7:15pm for 15 minutes and end around 8pm.
Please call us on 07 5451 1315 for further information.
We hope you will make the most of this excellent opportunity to learn more about the online space and how you can make your business more prominent for key local search terms you are going for.
Mooloolaba Surf Club, Mooloolaba
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.