To find out WHATZ ON all year round visit www.maroochy.qld.gov.au & click on "Calendar of Events \ WHATZ ON Youth Calendar"
Chill Out with WHATZ ON 18 September - 3 October 2004
PHONE PROVIDERS DIRECT, TELL THEM YOU HAVE A WHATZ ON GUIDE AND TAKE PART IN THESE GREAT ACTIVITIES.
Underwater World Holiday Program - Aquarist for a Day
Underwater World, Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba
Ages: 10 - 14 years
Time: 1.00pm - 5.00pm
Take an underwater adventure safari tour these holidays with our aquarist for a day program. Ages 10-14yrs. This fun and interactive program for kids will take them on a virtual underwater safari in which they will see and learn secrets of the deep. Learn about the largest predator the world has ever seen. Feed a fish that existed before dinosaurs. Get face to face with our sharks and stingrays and watch our seals at play. The tour includes a unique behind the scenes peek of UnderWater World and a once in a lifetime opportunity to take part in a real shark feeding. www.underwaterworld.com.au 5444 8488 (Underwater World)
FOR MORE "WHATZ ON" Events, please go straight to the Website, or arrange to get a Copy of the WHATZ ON GUIDE"
WHATZ ON is proudly supported by the Maroochy Shire Youth Council. Helping to create an exciting future for young people!
If you visit www.maroochy.qld.gov.au \ Calendar of Events \ Whatz On Youth Calendar you can see the contents of Whatz On.
* Whatz On is a small wallet size guide for young people under the age of 18 - locals or visitors to the Maroochy Shire.
* Whatz On includes events, opportunities, activities, courses etc for young people all year round but mainly during the school holidays. (The next issue which is for the September-October Holidays is at the printers now).
* 6,000 Whatz On guides were distributed prior to the June-July School Holidays to all Schools, businesses involved, youth organisations in Maroochy, Maroochy Tourism, Maroochy Libraries and Customer Service Centres, Childcare, swimming pools etc. Sunshine Plaza will also be distributing the guides for Sept-Oct.
What this means for our community and young people within or visiting our community:
Information about activities during School holidays is made available and promoted by Maroochy Shire Council; Access and a great choice to a wide range of events and activities within the Maroochy Shire; Easy to read information; Time to plan holidays!;
You book direct with the activity/event coordinator;
Increased profile of local businesses;
Building networks within the community.
Social Planning & Community Development
Maroochy Shire Council
* (07) 5441 8042 * (07) 5441 8089
* PO Box 76, Nambour, Q, 4560
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.