Please be aware that we do not consider the likes of
Business Networks, Chambers of Commerce, Private Schools,
basically any organisations that charge fees without those
funds going to charity to be eligible for our 'Community Support Initiative'onsite ,
as ultimately they are normally benefitting commercial
concerns in the long run, or only benefit inclusive groups,
not the community at large.
We do however understand though that these organisations do have limited fundingand not strictly commercial, therefore weoffer 'Semi' sponsorship in the form of extended advertising onsite. A good example would be the likes ofseveral government owned entertainment centres, they still pay for aPremium Upgrade onsite, though instead of being upgraded in one category only as per the business package, they are upgraded in all categories that are relevant to them, similarly with the extras associated with the Premium Listing, instead of just one event being upgraded, all events held over the period of a year are upgraded, including any press releases or specials. In some cases, depending on how pro-active the organisation is,this can mean that the organisation in question can receive thousands of dollars worth of advertising for the one off cost of $295.00 plus GST ($324.50 inc. GST)...
MSC Semi Sponsorship
* Premium Listing, upgraded in up to 5 categories that are relevant to the organisation (not just the one) - Valued at $324.50 per Category
* Provides active links to email and website address, # notefor website display link back conditions must be met see conditions below.
* Unlimited employment advertisments (not just the one) - Value $79.95 plus GST per ad
* Unlimited event display (not just the one) - Value $79.95 plus GST per event
* Unlimited special advertisements (not just the one) - Value $79.95 plus GST per special
Please note that if you also have Press Releases that are not of a totally commercial nature, ie.an award winner, community service announcement, launch of new marketing initiative etc... these will also be included in the 'News' area onsite for you...
We take our Community Support very seriously, though with many community organisations on both Coasts, and over 125,000 visitors per month (and growing monthly) accessing and processing this information is a very expensive process for us and therefore a large value of sponsorship to the community as a whole, we therefore request that when taking advantage of our sponsorship that you also assist us where possible as follows:
* With Organisation Listings, even free ones (with an Email Now **), you must be a member of Coast News to have email access for visitors. We monitor all bounce back emails on the Coast News database and it is the only way we can ensure that visitors when clicking on your email address are getting a valid address. If we get a bounce on the newsletter we then contact you to get your new email details for your display onsite. Nothing frustrates a visitor more then having an email bounce back to them.
**Please note that if you only have a Free Listing with an 'Email Now', if you get more than 20 Email Now's we then request that you upgrade your listing to one of the above so that visitors are clicking directly on your email address instead of using the 'Email Now' resources on our server**
# Important if you have your own Website or want a Web URL on your Article: With Organisation Listings we only include your link to your website if you include a link back to us on your website. Due to the value of a Premium Listing per year (for someone in 3 categories plus various events per year, this adds up to $100 0's of dollars worth of sponsorship, if used to the full , even more, we request that link be a 'full' link back display including logo . For a minimal Advanced Listing as this is a lesser display option and below Premium Listings, we request that you include a standard text link back to us as a minimum. Many people just put us in as "links", "sponsors", or "Community Information".
Hopefully we can assist you. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on the below email or phone during office hours of 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday:)
Charity, Non Profit, Community Site Coordinator
Email Noely now for Assistance
This property has been added to your save list now.