Sunshine Coast Council reminds ratepayers to take advantage of the prompt payment 5% general rate discount by paying their rates on or before Friday 23 August.
Council continues to make it as convenient as possible to pay rates with a range of payment options available including:
· online at any time of the day through council's website, via
the Online Payments link on the homepage
· via BPAY if registered with your financial institution
· by phone using a credit card on 131 816 from anywhere in Australia
· in person at any branch of Australia Post, with cash, cheque or EFTPOS
· in person at one of council’s Customer Contact Centres open from 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (locations listed on the bottom of your rate notice)
· by mail using cheque or money order to Sunshine Coast Council Locked Bag 72, Sunshine Coast Mail Centre 4560.
To assist with your online or over-the-phone payments please have your payment reference number from your rates notice handy.
Ratepayers who cannot make payment by the due date can enter into an arrangement to pay the current rates by instalments by completing an online application on council’s website or phoning council’s customer service centre. As long as you meet the conditions of the arrangement, council will not charge any interest on the current half-year’s rates.
For rates enquiries, you can email council at email@example.com or phone (07) 5475 7272 between 8.15am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Ratepayers can now also register with MyCouncil to receive future rate notices by email.
For more information about your rate notice, visit council’s website at www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au.
Sunshine Coast Regional
9th of August 2013