3 bedroom deep waterfront home for a luxurious escape and holiday.
This stunning deep waterfront home offers the ultimate in luxury living, facing due north to water with incredible nautical views.
Beautifully designed to make full use of its outstanding deep waterfront position, 7 Myoora Court offers an incredible amount of outdoor living space including a sea of tiles around the sparkling in ground pool and a huge al fresco deck over the canal.
This home boasts:
* A large pontoon to moor your chosen vessel and a huge body of water in front for easy manoeuvrability of a large yacht.
* Northerly aspect
* A luxury style of living like no other.
* warm neutral tones complimented by timber details including the double lock up garage
* Fish pond and water feature through huge timber doors into this sprawling open plan residence.
* The ground floor is designed as the homes heart and busy centre featuring huge relaxed living zones all looking out seemingly endless water views. Tiles feature throughout broad entry flowing through to the kitchen, then stepping down to the dining and further on to the outdoor entertaining area.
* The kitchen is designed as the helm of the ship and is slightly elevated
* Formal dining distinguished by the large chandelier dropping down from the overhead mezzanine level
* Immense living area looking out across the water
* Timber bi-folds feature along the casual dining and lounge zone facades completely opening up to the outdoor entertaining creating a seamless merging between indoor living to outdoor entertaining.
* An ensuite is also featured on ground level along with the home's separate powder room.
* The upper level is completely dedicated to the additional resting zones including two bedrooms and a bathroom with a plunge bath and separate shower
* The master retreat is also featured on the waterside of the upper level and offers a luxury space with a huge masseuse spa, twin granite vanity, separate shower and walk in robe. The adjoining balcony offers the best view in the house
* Fully air conditioned.
Although the pool is fully enclosed, access to the canal is not protected and as such, parents are responsible to supervise children at all times.
1 King Bed
2 Queen Beds
Please note that linen is not supplied in this unit. You can however lease it from G1 Property for $150 for the duration of your stay. The allowable amount of occupants is directed by the bedding configuration, only 1 additional person can be accommodated for.
Linen packs contain sheets and pillow cases, bathroom towels and a starter pack of toiletries, tea towel, sponges and washing soap samples, a toilet roll per toilet and a selection of teas and coffees. You will have to provide the rest.
You can also lease beach towels from G1 Property for $5.00 per towel.
Please note this property DOES NOT ACCEPT LAST MINUTE bookings.
Please note that our properties have special terms and conditions. You are encouraged to review these on our website under 'contact us' then 'terms and conditions'. In particular, we would like you to review our no function/party policies that apply to most properties (some exceptions apply).
This property does not accept schoolies/school leavers bookings.
|Nights||Low Season||Mid Season||Christmas Season
|1|| - || - || -
|2|| - || - || -
|3-6|| - || - || -