Puppy & Dog Training : First Lesson FREEExpires: 31st March 2014
The Canine Classroom makes 'Bad dogs Good and Good dogs Great!'
The Canine Classroom offers dog & puppy owners, a truly professional pet dog training solution, designed to meet the needs of your lifestyle.
We offer a NO obligation FREE first session that you can attend to learn more about; who we are, what we offer, the costs of our training packages and the opportunity to participate in your first training lesson. We also conduct a thorough one to one temperament assessment of every dog before joining, to assist in tailoring a training solution that will assist in training 'your dog to your requirements'.
The First Timer Program runs most weeks however bookings are essential. Call or email us to receive your information pack or to reserve your place at this very informative session.
Weekly Dog Training Classes are held at our two training locations below; Members are welcome to train at BOTH centres and can train as often as their lifestyle permits.
- Coolum State High School Monday evenings &
- Kawana State High School Saturday mornings.
* Please note classes are subject to change, please contact us for further details.
Our weekly group dog training classes are where you can come along and enjoy the activities including obedience, socialisation & confidence development or behaviour problem solving. We offer a 'Lifetime Training Guarantee' and we do not put any set time limits on our classes. The Canine Classroom offer :
- Puppy Classes (for puppies for 8 weeks of age) : from 8 weeks of age and encourage you to start as early as possible. The most important time for your puppy/dog is during the 'Critical period for Socialisation' which begins at 3 weeks and finishes at 14 weeks. Our puppy classes are designed to maximise this limited window of opportunity.
- Young Dog Classes/ Basic Training (an introduction to effective training)
- Control Dog Classes (the most popular level)
- Advanced Dog Training (off lead control training)
Enjoy the convenience of picking which centre to attend, depending on your own commitments, rather than being locked into an inflexible 'fixed time period'. At our Group Sessions you participate in activities such as; obedience, socialisation & confidence development &/or behaviour problem solving.
Most importantly our training focuses on 'Socialisation & Confidence' development and as we are not an obedience (trialling) club, we focus on everyday scenarios to develop a true 'lifestyle' dog. This training is unique to The Canine Classroom and will equip your dog with the necessary skills to be a friendly/social member of the community.
We also offer a 'Lifetime Training Guarantee' and do not put any set time limits on our classes; you pay for the standard you wish to achieve and progress at your own pace!
Contact The Canine Classroom today to book your free session!
Latest Businesses Updated
Furniture, Bedding & Outdoor Specialists
Digital IP Surveillance Specialists - Affordable, state of the art, digital IP surveillance solutions
Specialists in domestic, commercial & residental fences & gates...
Award-winning Removal and Storage Company Servicing the Sunshine Coast..