You are invited to attend NRRA’s first meeting for 2012
Tuesday February 28th at CWA Hall (behind Tewantin RSL) 3.30pm – 5pm.
Guest speaker: Jon Black, CEO Unity Water
• Discover how the new meter reading and billing system will affect you;
• Learn more about how it operates and why;
• How can you ensure that you are not paying too much?
• How can you tell if you have a leak that is costing you dearly?
• What is Unity Water doing for you now and what plans for the future?
• Is there more that you would like to know?
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from the CEO directly, about everything you need to know about your water bills and the services you can expect!
This is about your water services and your bills! All are welcome. Refreshments on arrival
Noosa Residents and Ratepayers Association meeting, guest speaker Jon Black - CEO Unitywater
CWA Hall (behind Tewantin RSL)
Tuesday 28th of February
3.30 pm - 5pm
For more information, visit www.noosaratepayers.org.au or contact Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.