Do you want to supply to Unitywater?
The Sunshine Coast Service Centre of the Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation has invited Unitywater to outline its approach to procurement for the Sunshine Coast and Moreton Bay regions.
This is an opportunity for local businesses to hear first hand from Unitywater.
Participants will hear about:
- The organisation and its purchasing procedures
- The range of products and services purchased by Unitywater
- Its approach using local suppliers and small business
- How you can get involved and more active in supplying Unitywater
- How you can have your product considered by Unitywater
- Who to talk to
Below are the current session times available for this course:
Note: Workshops may be cancelled if registration levels are not met. You will be notified of alternatives available to you.
06 December 2011 - 04:00 PM
Venue: The Events Centre, 20 Minchinton Street, CALOUNDRA QLD 4551
Cost: $0.00 (including GST)
Duration: 1 Hour(s) (Ends: 06 December 2011 @ 05:00 PM)
I want to register online to attend this session
Unity Water Supplier - Briefing
The Events Centre, 20 Minchinton Street, Caloundra
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.