Advanced Diploma of Ceramics and
Diploma of Visual Arts - Fine Arts students.
Final graduation group for the Advanced Diploma of Ceramics course.
The course is now offered as a Diploma of Visual Arts - Ceramics
* Exhibition Title: 20 20
This concept relates to clear vision, looking to the future.
There are 20 graduating students; 6 ceramic and 14 visual arts.
* Opening night:
Guest Speaker @
* Guest Speaker: Tony Stephens
* Date and Length of Exhibition:
Exhibition from 18th to
Contact ph. 5440 7600
* An opportunity to view students' achievements in the Noosa TAFE's beautiful natural environment and award winning building design.
* Meet with the artists
*Works available for
* Description/ Nature of the Exhibited Ceramic and Visual Arts works:
Traditional and non traditional
From meticulous and detailed to raw and spontaneous
Relevant Quotes: Reflecting on the direction and purpose of the Exhibition:
* Andrew Dixon : Lecturer in Visual Arts / painting & drawing
The level of personal, professional and artistic growth, achieved by the students in the past 2 years is astonishing.
* Barry Tate : Ceramics Lecturer / spokesperson
The exhibition is a culmination of 2 years of intense study for the students.
It is an opportunity for them to show the public and the arts industry, their individual and innovative directions in a chosen medium.
* Stephanie Outridge Field: Executive Officer of Fusions: the
Australian Network of Clay and Glass artists, said
People are here to celebrate the students and what they've achieved.
Sunshine Coast TAFE Noosa Campus, Not Assigned
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.