ADULT BUSINESS COURSE - INTRODUCTION TO MYOB
COMPUTERISED ACCOUNTING Version 13
Austudy Approved/Nationally Accredited
Where: Burnside State High School
When: 2 hrs per evening for 9 weeks (Tuesdays 6.00pm - 8.00pm)
from 27 July 2004 to 14 September 2004
Course Content: Nationally accredited unit from the Business Services Training Package:
Prepare and process financial/business documents
(training will be geared to first-time users of MYOB computer accounting)
Cost: $240 (cost includes learning resources)
Learning Activities: Activities will simulate a business environment and includes daily and monthly business transactions.
• Introduction to Accounting principles, Business Journals, Income Statement, tracking GST, Budgeting, Balance Sheets. A look at MYOB Setting up a chart of accounts. Computerised Cashbooks, General Ledger
• Computerised Cashbooks. Backing up and retrieving accounting data
• Computerised General Ledger
• Computerised Accounts Receivable, Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet
• Computerised Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation
Enrolment/Enquiry details: Please contact our friendly staff at Quest College on either of the following:
Tel: 5442 6880
Fax: 5442 6160
Queensland Educational Services & Tertiary College (QUEST College) provides a high standard of training for employment opportunities in the business environment
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.