Arts Grants 2/08/2005
The invitation is out for artists, arts and cultural groups and community organisations interested in working with professional artists to attend an information session on arts funding and, in particular, the Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF).
Two sessions are currently being planned :
• Cooroy - Sunday, August 28th at the CWA Hall from 11 am to 1 pm;
• Tewantin - Monday, August 29th at the Noosa Regional Gallery Tewantin, from 6 to 8 pm.
Council's Creative Noosa team will provide information and advice on :
• How to prepare a competitive grant application for RADF;
• How to interpret guidelines and selection criteria;
• How applications are assessed;
• What items should be included in your budget;
• Where you can obtain help/advice with planning and preparing your application;
• What other funding programs exist - and where to find out about them.
Creative Noosa project officer Vanessa Doolan advises that the closing date for the next round of RADF grants will be September 30th and that in order to maximise their chances of success, intending applicants are encouraged to attend one of the information sessions.
Council is calling for nominations for new members to join Noosa's RADF Committee, with a closing date of 5pm Monday, September 12th. Nomination forms may be downloaded from the RADF web page at www.noosa.qld.gov.au (A to Z guide under Services & Facilities) or by contacting Ms Doolan on 5472 0116.
Noosa Council Contact Details:
Noosa Council, 9 Pelican Street Tewantin, Queensland, Australia
Chief Executive Officer, Noosa Council, PO Box 141 Tewantin, Queensland, Australia 4565
Ph 07 5449 5200 Fax 07 5447 1062
Overseas callers telephone 617 5449 5200
Cooroy & Tewantin, Not Assigned
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.