YOU ARE INVITED to attend the breakfast book launch of the book, The Man Who Invented Vegemite, at the Noosa Surf Club on Tuesday the 30th of October at 7:00am for a 7:30am start.
The Man Who Invented Vegemite is a must-read for anyone interested in remarkable Australian stories. The author, Jamie Callister, sets out to learn more about the grandfather he never met and, along the way, discovers that extraordinary things can happen to (almost) ordinary people.
Tickets are $30 and includes breakfast and are available from the following outlets:
• Written Dimension Bookshop (ABC Bookshop), Noosa Junction PH 07 5447 4433
• Noosa Heads Surf Lifesaving Club (upstairs), Hastings Street, Noosa Heads PH 07 5474 5688
• The Hospice Shop, Shop 19/91 Poinciana Ave, Tewantin PH 07 5440 5919
• Gibsons Homewares & Espresso Bar, 9 Gibson Road, Noosaville Ph 07 5474 1111
• The Sunshine Coast Community Hospice Charity Shop, 46 Aerodrome Road, Maroochydore PH 07 5479 0881
All proceeds from the ticket sales of this Breakfast Book Launch will go to our charity, the Sunshine Coast Community Hospice Ltd, and will help us to continue providing our vision of caring and compassionate end of life care for the terminally ill in our community at Katie Rose Cottage.
Breakfast book launch of the book, The Man Who Invented Vegemite
Downloadable: "The Man Who Invented Vegemite" pdf flyer
Date: Tuesday 30th October
Time: 7am (for a 7.30am start) - 9am
Venue: The Noosa Heads Surf Lifesaving Club
Hastings Street, Noosa Heads
Tickets $30pp inc. breakfast
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.