The next Boardroom Briefing at the Innovation Centre will be held in
partnership with Westpac and will concentrate on Cashflow: The
Lifeblood of your business.
DATE: Wednesday 15 April 2009
TIME: 4pm -- 6pm
PLACE: The Innovation Centre Boardroom
COST: FREE -- subsidised by Westpac
REGISTRATION: RSVP to Emma (email@example.com) ASAP, no later than Monday 13th April 4pm - numbers are limited!
Cashflow: The lifeblood of your business
Presented by: Westpac
Cash flow is one of the most important areas to get right in any business. Insufficient cash flow is one of the most common reasons why business fail. This Boardroom Briefing will help you to understand how to proactively manage your cash flow and build a strong and sustainable business.
The session provides a practical overview of smart ways to manage your cash flow in both the short and long term. You will learn more about:
* The difference between profit and cash and how to construct a cash flow budget
* The best ways to achieve positive cash flow
* The importance of the cash flow cycle
* How success depends on sound record keeping
* The early warning signs for cash flow problems
* The impact of growth on cash flow
* How to speed up payment collection
The Innovation Centre Boardroom, Sippy Downs
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.