On 3 December every year International Day of People with Disability
(IDPwD) is celebrated worldwide recognising the achievements and
contributions of people with disability. IDPwD brings together people
with disability and the general community and aims to:
* showcase the skills, abilities, contributions and achievements of people with disability
* promote a positive image of people with disability
* involve people with disability and the broader community in activities to celebrate and raise awareness of IDPwD.
House With No Steps, QLD is holding a community event to mark the International Day of People with Disability on Friday, 3rd December. The event (held for the first time in 2009 with over 300 people attending) is a fun-filled day of celebration including entertainment, activities, performances and displays.
* Rally car rides
* Wheel Adventures (wheelchair accessible motorbike rides)
* Arts for Community activities
* Music Workshop
* Drumming/Percussion circle
* Pedal Go karts
* Dance Performance
* Cooking Show
* Information stalls/displays
* Showbags, prizes and much more!!
Celebrating International Day of People with Disability (IDPwD 2010) -- House With No Steps
House With No Steps, Charles Duke Memorial Drive (off Eumundi Noosa Rd/Fellowship Drive), Doonan
Friday, 3rd December 2010
10.00am -- 2.00pm
Costs: Free entry, Sausage Sizzle/Drinks stand, Noodle Bar, Coffee/Tea available for purchase at the event
House With No Steps, Doonan
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.