WELL ....... HERE'S YOU CHANCE!! DON'T MISS IT!
Come and hear the facts for yourself and share your vision with Cr Green about:
* strategic outcomes for Noosa Junction, as indicated within the 1997 Strategic Plan;
* preferred land use outcomes for the junction, as designated by 2006 Noosa Plan;
* current status of consultation outcomes with Noosa Junction Place-making Strategy -- the next steps, and how you can be involved;
* The latest developments in the plans for Park Road remediation and walkway;
* "Nanny State" and banning well behaved dogs from boardwalk cafes etc;
* Other matters of importance to you as a Resident /Ratepayer of former Noosa Shire.
PARTICIPATE IN THE OPEN COMMUNITY FORUM - DISCUSS THESE AND OTHER RELEVANT ISSUES - HELP TO DEVELOP A PREFERRED FUTURE SCENARIO
WHAT SORT OF FUTURE DO WE WANT FOR NOOSA JUNCTION AND NOOSA HEADS?
GUEST SPEAKER: Cr Russell Green (Division 11)
Statutory & Regional Planning Portfolio
THURSDAY 8th July 5.30pm -- 8pm
NOOSA HEADS BOWLS CLUB
5:30pm NRRA -- Website launch with light refreshments and conversation
6 -- 8pm Presentation by Cr Green + Public Forum
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.