A Coolum Business and Tourism free community celebration to officially launch Coolum's festive season and celebrate the first anniversary of the opening of Coolum Retail Precinct.
The Coolum Esplanade will come alive with music, roving entertainers and activities for the kids - and finish with a spectacular 'switch on' of Coolum's Christmas lights. A special visitor in a red suit will arrive by helicopter, there'll be a fruit salad eating competition, prize draw, Ulysses Motorbike Club Toy and Tucker Ride will be collecting gifts and food donations, Christmas fairies and elves - and the Coolum Christmas Charity Trees cheque presentation. Saturday December 4th -- 3pm -- 7pm. The Esplanade, David Low way, Coolum.
The Esplanade, David Low Way Coolum
04 December 2010
downloadable: "Coolum Fiesta" pdf Program of Events
Tickle Park -- David Low Way
* 3:00pm -- Santa arrives in AGL Action Rescue Chopper
Coolum Retail Precinct -- The Esplanade, David Low Way
* 3:30pm -- Lyndon Davis opens the event with an official welcome and Didgeridoo playing.
* 4:00pm onwards - The precinct celebrates in style with roving entertainers, face painting, Lions sausage sizzle, Greenroom band, Cool Harmonies, Great Scott, Christmas Fairy, belly dance demonstration etc.
* 5.30pm -- the inaugural Raw Energy Fruit Salad Eating competition takes place (outside Raw Energy). Participants are invited to register now. Charity Cheque Presentation and Rainwater Tank prize draw takes place on centre stage.
* 6.40pm -- Coolum Primary School students Christmas carols
* 7:00pm -- Cr Vivien Griffin 'flicks the switch' to reveal the Coolum Retail tenants' spectacular lighting display
* 7.10pm -- Mystery 'Light Up Coolum' tour!
The Esplanade, Coolum Beach
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.