The popular Crab Crawl is back! Three highly reputable chefs from three of Noosa’s top restaurants will each produce one of their delicious crab dishes for this progressive lunch.
The talented chefs are Marcus Wohner from the River Cottage, Michael Jakovljev from the Blue Angel and David Rayner from Thomas Corner Eatery.
Each chef, in the above order, will prepare and serve a succulent crab dish accompanied by a glass of wine to complement the dish.
The star at each restaurant will be the crab, sourced from the national awardwinning Spanner Crab Noosa company.
Enjoy a healthy walk by the attractive Noosa River after each taste-tempting presentation.
This progressive lunch will end on a sweet note with mouth-watering chocolates, made by Cocoa Chocolat from Eumundi, served at the last restaurant.
Crab Crawl... sweet succulent crab is back
Date: Tuesday 19 June
Time: 12.00pm and 1.00 pm (2 sittings)
Venue: Start at the River Cottage
Duration: Approximately 2.5–3 hours
Inclusions: 1 course of lunch and 1 glass of wine per restaurant, 1 chocolate.
Tickets are for shared tables. Bookings limited to 60 only.
The Noosa Longweekend Festival, 15-24 June 2012
Over 80 cultural events staged over 10 days and nights.
Full 2012 Noosa Longweekend Festival Program available on http://www.noosalongweekend.com/downloads/2012-NLW-program.pdf
• The 11th Noosa Longweekend Festival will be staged from Friday 15 -Sunday 24 June 2012
• The festival comprises 10 days (and nights) of music, theatre, dance, literature, forums, film, food, visual arts and workshops staged at various venues in the iconic, beachside village and surrounding hinterland of Noosa, Queensland
• Full festival program announced Thursday 3 May. Tickets on sale Tuesday 8 May
• Over 80 ticketed and non-ticketed events will be on offer. Free events include heritage walks, photographic exhibitions, a children’s workshop and roving entertainment
• Tickets can be purchased at www.noosalongweekend.com or from The J Box office (in person, by phone (07) 5455 4455 or online at www.thej.com.au)
• In excess of 10,000 tickets will be on sale
• Featuring the crème de la crème of local, national and international artists - in excess of 170 Artists, authors and guest speakers will participate in the 2012 Festival
• Visit www.noosalongweekend.com to keep up with festival news, program and ticketing information
Start at the River Cottage, Noosaville
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.