Please be advised that the Declaration of Office for Maroochy Council will take place on Tuesday 13 April. The Declaration of the Maroochy Poll is expected later today or tomorrow morning. Details of the Declaration of Office are as follows:
* Incoming councillors will arrive about 11.20am, with families.
* Post Election meeting to commence at 11.30am.
* Meeting is anticipated to take around 45 minutes.
* Expect that after taking their Oaths, which the CEO will administer, the Mayor will make a speech and invite Councillors to also make a short statement.
* Then Councillors and families invited to a light lunch, along with CEO and General Managers.
Media are invited to attend the Declaration of Office which will be held in the Maroochy Shire Council Chambers in Nambour.
If you require any further information please let me know. Any enquiries relating to voting information, including counts in divisions, should be directed to the Returning Officer on 5476 3770.
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.