A free community-based program designed to raise awareness about type
2 diabetes and provide people with information about what they can do
to reduce their risk of developing the condition.
During presentations, community members will learn:
• What diabetes is
• Complications of diabetes
• Risk factors for type 2 diabetes
• How to help prevent type 2 diabetes
• How to assess their personal risk of developing type 2 diabetes
• Who can assist them with diabetes prevention and management
• Where to find information on healthy lifestyles.
Location Date and Time
Beerwah Library Wednesday 15 May, 2.00 pm
Caloundra Library Wednesday 1 May, 10.00 am
Coolum Library Friday 10 May, 10.00 am
Cooroy Library Thursday 16 May, 10.00 am
Kawana Library Friday 26 April, 2.00 pm
Maleny Library Monday 15 April, 1.00 pm
Maroochydore Library Friday 3 May, 10.00 am
Nambour Library Wednesday 8 May, 10.00 am
Noosa Library Thursday 9 May, 2.00 pm
Free, bookings required.
Coolum Library, Coolum Beach
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.