Eventful Workshops 27/4/06
Three Event Management Workshops are on the 2006 calendar for Noosa residents charged with the task of organising and managing community events.
The first forum will be held on May 17, from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm at the Noosa Christian Outreach Centre in Eumundi Road, Noosaville. The attendance fee will be $10 and reservations may be made by phoning Heather Williams on 5472 0109.
Topics will include :
• Event Media (How to best utilize websites to promote your event/projects, find out about new websites and writing for the web) - Noely Neate from mysunshinecoast.com.au
• Media Sponsorship (What's required for a sponsorship proposal? The buzz words, how to sell your event/project) - Nathan Dell, Marketing Manager Sunshine Coast Newspaper Company
• Emergency Services (What support is required, what services are required at events) - Geoff Brittain SES and Noosa Police.
• Creative Noosa support (How can Creative Noosa help you?) - introduction of Katie Edmiston, Community Cultural Development Co-ordinator.
• Set up resource sharing group - who has what skills, equipment etc.
Further workshops details are :
August 16th, 9.00 am to 1.00 pm - venue to be confirmed. Cost $10.00
• Time Management/budgeting -
• Queensland Events Regional Development Program -
• Motivational speaker -
• Peer Review Q&A Session - moderator
November 8 - 9.00 am to 3.00 pm, venue to be confirmed, cost $20.
Half day workshopping, half day discussions with facilitator
• Acquittals & Evaluation
• Professional Networking Skills
• Liquor Licensing
• Performer contracts -End of year Break-up/Networking Session.
• For further information, please contact : Heather Williams tel : 5472 0109
Noosa Christian Outreach Centre in Eumundi Road, Noosaville., Not Assigned
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.