The Slow Food Noosa Convivium invites you to view the romantic and mystical film, Chocolat, with a delicious French dinner.
Chocolat, based on the novel by Joanne Harris, captures the beauty of a small French village, where life changes with the arrival of a talented Chocolatiere, played by the lovely Juliette Binoche, and her six-year-old daughter.
Other actors, including Alfred Molina, Oscar winning Judi Dench, Johnny Depp and Leslie Caron, all fall under her magic. (The film has an English soundtrack).
A 3-course French Provincial dinner, with a chocolate theme, will be served before, in the interval, then at the end of the film.
Your talented chefs for this evening will be Glenn Bowman from Rickys Restaurant, Craig McCabe from Noosa Waterfront Restaurant and Eric Pernoud from Maison de Provence, Cooroy.
This ‘Film with Food’ event will be produced in the elegant setting of the Noosa Springs Country Club.
Film with food... it’s very French!
Date: Monday 18 June
Time: 6.00pm for 6.30pm service
Venue: Noosa Springs Country Club
Duration: Approximately 4–4.5 hours
Inclusions: 1 welcome glass champagne, 3-course dinner with open cash bar, film shown on 2 screens, shared tables.
Bookings limited to 100 only.
The Noosa Longweekend Festival, 15-24 June 2012
Over 80 cultural events staged over 10 days and nights.
Full 2012 Noosa Longweekend Festival Program available on http://www.noosalongweekend.com/downloads/2012-NLW-program.pdf
• The 11th Noosa Longweekend Festival will be staged from Friday 15 -Sunday 24 June 2012
• The festival comprises 10 days (and nights) of music, theatre, dance, literature, forums, film, food, visual arts and workshops staged at various venues in the iconic, beachside village and surrounding hinterland of Noosa, Queensland
• Full festival program announced Thursday 3 May. Tickets on sale Tuesday 8 May
• Over 80 ticketed and non-ticketed events will be on offer. Free events include heritage walks, photographic exhibitions, a children’s workshop and roving entertainment
• Tickets can be purchased at www.noosalongweekend.com or from The J Box office (in person, by phone (07) 5455 4455 or online at www.thej.com.au)
• In excess of 10,000 tickets will be on sale
• Featuring the crème de la crème of local, national and international artists - in excess of 170 Artists, authors and guest speakers will participate in the 2012 Festival
• Visit www.noosalongweekend.com to keep up with festival news, program and ticketing information
Noosa Springs Country Club, Noosa Springs
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.