'Financial Management: The How to' is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to develop a budget and cash flow and monitor your business using your key financial statements to improve your business performance.
The workshop covers the following key topics:
• Concepts associated with developing a budget and cash flow budget
• The links between key factors associated with profit drivers and your financial statements
• How to use your key financial statements to review your business performance
• How to use this information to develop profitable business improvement strategies Who should attend?
• Business operators wanting to maximise the return from their business.
• People who have recently purchased or started a business and need to know how to manage and monitor their financial performance.
Financial Management: The How To Workshop
Lvl 1, 60 Wises Road, Maroochydore
Wenesday 20th of June 2012
Please complete attached flyer to register or call 5451 6300 for further information
Downloadable: Financial Management Flyer
Wises Road, Maroochydore
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.