This Christmas / New Year period, council is providing free public transport on the Sunshine Coast from 26 December 2010 to 9 January 2011.
Council is continuing the initiative following last year's highly successful Free Holiday Buses Program.
This year, in addition to the Noosa services and the Maroochydore to Caloundra route 600, council is extending the program to include the entire Sunshine Coast region.
This program will include all Translink Sunbus services, Council Flexilink services, Glasshouse Country Coaches and Council Cabs.
The program is proudly funded by the Public Transport Levy.
Free holiday bus services and timetables (visit the Free Public Transport area on the Sunshine Coast Regional Council website for full details...)
visit: "Sunshine Coast Free Holiday Buses"
* All Sunbus services (routes 600, 601, 602, 605, 607, 609, 603, 610, 615, 616, 617, 613, 619, 620, 622, 626, 627, 628, 618, 629, 630, 631, 636, 639, 065). For Sunbus timetables, visit the Translink website, or phone 13 12 30
* Glasshouse Country Coaches (Hinterland Connect and Maleny-Landsborough-Beerwah services)
* All Flexilink services (Boreen Point to Tewantin, Buderim to Mountain Creek, Conondale to Witta to Maleny, Cooroy to Pomona, Kenilworth to Mapleton, Kunda Park to Mons, Mooloolah Valley to Glenview, Peachester to Beerwah)
* All Council Cabs services
Pick up a Network Map or timetable from council offices, libraries, or Sunshine Coast Visitor Information Centres website.
Download a free holiday bus brochure or poster:
* Christmas Free Holiday Bus Information [PDF 2.7MB]
* Promotional A3 poster [PDF 3.5MB]
* Promotional A4 poster [PDF 3.4MB]
* Promotional A4 portrait [PDF 1.1MB]
* Network map [PDF 2.6MB]
Note: To view files over 2MB, you should download them to your PC. Right click on the link and select 'Save target/file as'.
Sunshine Coast Regional Council
Free Holiday Buses
Various locations, Sunshine Coast Wide
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.