Surfing Australia, Surf Dive 'N Ski and North Caloundra Surf School invite you to join us on Saturday 3rd March, 2018 at Kings Beach, Caloundra to participate in Australia’s largest female surfing day.
Surfing Australia’s all-female surf program is set to bring together the sisterhood of surfing for the country’s biggest girls surfing day. We are bringing this program to life to encourage girls of all ages to experience the benefits and joys of surfing.
This event is for women of all ages, abilities and skill levels.
- Beginners will be provided soft foam boards, advanced surfers can bring their own board as an option.
*Participants must be able to swim in shallow water*
- The event will be run by North Caloundra Surf School at Kings Beach, Caloundra, QLD.
- We have Dicky Beach, Caloundra as an alternative location if conditions are unsuitable at Kings Beach.
- Your lesson will be 2 hours long! :)
- Time is set from 9:30am-11:30am but could change to suit better conditions so keep your day free :)
PRIZES INCLUDED FOR ALL WHO ATTEND!
- Surf Dive 'N Ski drawstring bag, Surf Dive 'N Ski Towel, Surf Dive 'N Ski Drink bottle, Nudie juice, 2XP Sunscreen.
BOOKING LINK: Sadly registrations are now closed http://girlsgosurfingday.com/
Girls Go Surfing Day!
9.30am to 11.30am
Kings Beach (Levuka Ave)
CONTACT: Russell Hoffman
Phone: 0411 221 730
Kings Beach, Caloundra
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.