Go Bush Sunshine Coast
49. Rainforest relics
Discover some of Australia's early human history with an indigenous Australian.
Hear stories of yesteryear, see artefacts and tools, learn of their uses and how aboriginal people lived off the land in the rugged Mary Valley.
Make some boomerang art to take home with you.
Introductory offer: gold coin donations please! Bookings are not required for this activity.
When: Friday 14 January 10.30am - 12 midday
Where: Kenilworth State Forest (Booloumba Creek Area 2)
Full List of Go Bush Activities:
Sunshine Coast - January
11 Cool creepy crawlies (53), Tiny turtles (54)
12 Frog frenzy (55), Marvellous mammals (57), Night discovery walk (52a)
13 Animania (58)
14 Rainforest relics (49), Rapt in reptiles (59)
18 Gubbi Gubbi experience (50), Water bug wander (56)
19 Night discovery walk (52b), Night discovery walk (52c)
20 Reptile rock with snakes and crocs (60)
21 Trachyte circuit walk (51)
MORNING ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES
49. Rainforest relics, No bookings required, Fri 14 Jan Gold coin donation N/A
50. Gubbi Gubbi experience, Tue 18 Jan $12.50 adults, $8.00 children, $33.30 families
51. Trachyte circuit walk, Fri 21 Jan $12.50 adults, $8.00 children, $33.30 families
EVENING ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES
52.a,b & c Night discovery walk, a) Wed 12 Jan, b) Wed 19 Jan, c) Wed 19 Jan, $12.50 adults, $8.00 children, $33.30 families
53. Cool creepy crawlies (7-10 years), Tue 11 Jan, $12.50 children
54. Tiny turtles (4-6 years), Tue 11 Jan, $12.50 children
55. Frog frenzy (7-10 years), Wed 12 Jan $12.50 children
56. Water bug wander (4-6 years), Tue 18 Jan, $6.95 children
57. Marvellous mammals, Wed 12 Jan, $5.15 adult/child
58. Animania, Thur 13 Jan, $5.15 adult/child
59. Rapt in reptiles, Fri 14 Jan, $5.15 adult/child
60. Reptile rock with snakes and crocs, Thur 20 Jan, $5.15 adult/child
Date: 11 - 21 January 2004
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service
Event: Go Bush Sunshine Coast
A range of exciting nature-based activities will be held at national parks and State forests on the Sunshine Coast and hinterland this summer.
Join the rangers and have fun on a night discovery walk. Come and discover the mysteries of reptiles, creepy crawlies, frogs, turtles and mammals. Uncover the secrets of our past with local Indigenous Australians.
The activity program can be viewed at www.epa.qld.gov.au. Follow the links to Brisbane Forest Park and select the Bush Telegraph. You need to book for the activities. For more information please call the Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service on 1300 723 684.
Kenilworth State Forest, Not Assigned
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.