Noosa Shire Council, in partnership with TransLink, will offer free travel on seven (7) Sunbus routes in Noosa from 26 December 2005 (Boxing Day) to 8 January 2006:
• existing Sunbus route 626 (Noosa Heights - Sunrise Beach)
• existing Sunbus route 627 (Tewantin - Sunshine Beach)
• existing Sunbus route 628 (Parklands - Noosa National Park)
• temporary Sunbus route 061 (AFL Ground park n' ride - Noosa Bus Interchange - Cooyar St park n' ride - AFL Ground park n' ride)
• temporary Sunbus route 062 (AFL Ground park n' ride - Cooyar St park n' ride - Noosa Bus Interchange - AFL Ground park n' ride)
• temporary Sunbus route 063 (Noosa Heads - Pomona - Cooran)
• temporary Sunbus route 064 (Noosa Heads - Sunrise Beach - Marcus Beach - Peregian Beach)
Modified timetables for routes 626, 627 and 628 are attached. Temporary routes 061 and 062 will operate approximately every 15 to 20 minutes from 7am to 7pm, seven days week.
free park n' rides
Free park n' rides are available at the car park on the corner of Cooyar St and Sunshine Beach Rd (entrance via Cooyar Street) and the AFL Ground (entrance via Weyba Rd). Free Sunbus routes 061 (clockwise) and 062 (anti-clockwise) operate between both of these park n' rides and Noosa Bus Interchange (corner of Noosa Parade and Noosa Drive).
Limited paid parking is available at Lions Park (entrance via Noosa Parade) for $5 (up to 4 hours) and $10 (over 4 hours). These bays fi ll up quickly, so people are encouraged to avoid the traffic and parking hassles and use the outer park n' rides listed above and catch the free buses into Noosa (routes 061 and 062). Additional parking restrictions will apply in Hastings Street and Noosa Drive during the Christmas school holiday period.
Please find the full timetable here: "Holiday Free Bus Timetable" (2mb PDF file)
Noosa, Not Assigned
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.