Brett Blasiar and Ronan Mahon are Corporate Sales Managers for LinkedIn Australia. They'll be at the next Sunshine Coast Business Breakfast to show you how to make LinkedIn really work for you and your business.
With over 225 million professionals around the world using LinkedIn, and 4 million+ users in Australia alone, if you are looking for ways to connect with and market to other business professionals, this is the social network for you.
You'll get the latest news on what's happening with LinkedIn, including:
• How to get the most out of LinkedIn as a business professional
• Utilizing LinkedIn for business growth across marketing, sales and recruitment
• How can you use LinkedIn to market products and services. (Business Pages, Followers, why you need them, marketing campaigns)
• How do you use LinkedIn to find new business. (Mapping out new prospects, creating warm leads)
• How do you use LinkedIn to hire great talent.
This will be an informative session on getting the very best out of LinkedIn direct from LinkedIn Australia. The Brisbane event has already sold out - so don't delay.
Sunshine Coast Business Breakfast: LinkedIn
Alex Surf Club, 167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headlands
Friday 8 November 2013
6.45am for 7:00am start - 9.00am finish
This Sunshine Coast Business Breakfast is supported by:
Terri Cooper Networking
World Thank You Day
Innovation Centre Sunshine Coast
REGISTER - via Terri Cooper Networking
Alex Heads Surf Club, Alexandra Headland
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.