Do you have an innovative idea, or just starting a business?
The Ideas2Market Introductory workshop is designed for those who would like to start a business, novice inventors, or those with early-stage business ideas. Features include:
- discovering low cost marketing ideas for your business
- pitching your idea to investors and customers
- determining which company structure suits your business
- exploring the basic tools you need for business finance
- strategies to identify and protect your intellectual property For more information view the attached program.
Date: Tuesday 27 October 2009
Time: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Venue: Innovation Centre, University of the Sunshine Coast, Sippy Downs QLD For enquiries please contact: email@example.com or ring 1300 364 739
downloadable: "Ideas2Market introductory workshop program" pdf
Innovation Centre, Sippy Downs
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.