Learn to identify and eliminate waste in your business workshop

This is an archived copy of an event that has already passed. It is online for informational purposes only.
  • Date:
  • Location: Maroochy RSL, Maroochydore 4558 Queensland

Identifying and eliminating waste in thousands of businesses across the globe.

Increased productivity, efficiency and staff engagement are outcomes every business should be seeking. How to achieve this however is not always so obvious.

Lean Comprehensive is a world renowned course that addresses these issues and will help you introduce changes to your business that can help you reach these all important goals.

This one day workshop at the Sunshine Coast on June 10 will demonstrate the benefits of using Lean in product development and in non-manufacturing processes and how the principals can be applied to any business.

There will be an introduction to the Lean Principles, examples of successful applications provided and participants will also take part in a hands-on demonstration which will showcase traditional approaches versus lean solutions, demonstrating the practical application of Lean and the outstanding results. Participants will leave the workshop with a good knowledge of how, where and why to apply Lean tools, for best result.

Lean Comprehensive Success
Successful Lean transformations are dramatic. Our experience shows that up to 95% of process time is waste, with only the remaining 5% offering value. The removal of these non-value adding activities frees up resources for working on processes that do add value for the customer.

Some of our success stories:
• Lean helped telecommunication retailer Vita Group improve their service model by 38%
• Jonker Engineering decreased production time and increased productivity by 25%
• Through Lean, Biomerieux reduced process time from 21 to four days increasing efficiency by 80%

Why not join them? Book today and find out how your business can become more productive and efficient today.

Learn to identify and eliminate waste in your business workshop
Maroochy RSL, 106 Memorial Avenue, Maroochydore
Tuesday 10th of June 2014
8am to 5pm
Price: $250 per person

To register please click here or here

For more information please contact James McIntosh on 07 3364 0740 or email j.mcintosh@qmisolutions.com.au

Proudly supported by Queensland Government

QMI Solutions :
33 McKechnie Drive, Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4113 , Brisbane
07 3364 0614
QMI Solutions

Map Location ( get directions )

Maroochy RSL, Maroochydore

All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.