The best interests of the child are paramount in all family law matters, but what exactly does this mean for grandparents?
Topics covered include:
- ‘best interests’ and the Family Law Act parenting principles as they apply to grandparents
- seeking parenting orders as ‘functional parents’
- Compulsory Family Dispute Resolution process and consent orders
- capacity to provide for the needs of the child
- eligibility for Legal Aid and child support
- welfare payments and other issues.
Presented by Danielle Sturgen from Schultz Toomey O’Brien Lawyers and Suncoast Community Legal Service.
Grandparents and Family Law
Cooroy Library, Mill Place, 9 Maple Street
Thursday 14th of June
10 - 11.30am
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.