Legal Session – Retirement Village
Presented by Suncoast Community Legal Service and Sunshine Coast Libraries
Discussion topics include:
• public information document prior to contract
• deferred management fee upon departure
• forms of tenure (Freehold, leasehold, License, Company title)
• distinction between retirement villages and manufactured home parks
• protections for residents
• varied approaches to capital gain
• weekly fees and levies
Conducted by Richard Thompson, from Butler McDermott Lawyers.
Legal Session - Retirement Village
Nambour Library, Corner Busy and Burrie street, Nambour
Tuesday April 30th
10 - 11.30am
Nambour Library, Nambour
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.