Located in the vibrant island community of Pacific Harbour on Bribie Island, the latest Mater Prize Home is situated at the edge of Bribie Island’s premier 18-hole golf course. If you’re a golf enthusiast you will be thrilled to see your very own red golf car waiting for you at the front of the house upon arrival. Beautifully landscaped with luscious green foliage the easy to maintain gardens will ensure your tranquil lifestyle will continue in the years to come.
Positioned just minutes from Bribie Island’s beautiful beaches and the buzzing social hub of the Pacific Harbour community this beautiful home could be yours.
Simply purchase your tickets today to go into the draw.
First Prize Value: $1,426,490
Prize Home features:
• Fully furnished, four bedroom property
• Kids play room downstairs
• Gym with ensuite
• Master bedroom upstairs with balcony overlooking golf course
• Ensuite with double vanity and large shower with rain head
• Huge deck leading on to pool
• Triple lock-up garage
• Fully ducted air conditioning
First prize includes:
• Volkswagen Touareg V8
• Volkswagen CC V6
• Boston Whaler 170 Montauk Mercury Boat and trailer
• EMC Golf Car
• $2,000 travel and accommodation voucher
Country Club facilities:
• 25m lap pool with adjoining rec-pool and built in spa
• Gym with latest cardio and pin loaded weights
• Dedicated fitness area
• Plasma screens in the gym with satellite reception
• 2 championship tennis courts
• Private change rooms with locker facilities
• Hydro spa
• Steam Room
• Outdoor recreation area with barbeque facilities
Main Prize Home Lottery No.250
Lot 144, 18 Rivercherry Avenue, Banksia Beach, Bribie Island, QLD
Thursday 17th of October to Tuesday 17th of December
9am - 5pm. On Tuesday 17th of December the property will close at 2pm
Tickets start from $2
To purchase tickets please click here
Lot 144, 18 Rivercherry Avenue, Bribie Island
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.