Skincare good enough to eat? No. But what does it matter, it must be safe after all you brought it from a reputable company, right? Wrong! If you are tired of the hype and just want the facts come and see for yourself... Narelle Chenery, Founding Director of ONEgroup Pty Ltd, Australia, will speak about another "inconvenient truth".
Manufacturers' Sly Secrets Exposed!
• Discover the hidden dangers in common products including skin care, cosmetics, bath products, sunscreens, insect repellent and cleaning agents.
• See the latest research on the safety concerns in the cosmetic industry as well as other products on the market.
• Learn how to see through green-washing and deceptive labeling practices. Just because the label states 'natural' or 'organic' doesn't mean it's true.
• Get simple tips on becoming an ingredient detective to avoid toxins.
• Discover the benefits of organics for yourself, your family and your home.
Seats are limited; please register to guarantee your seat!
Cost includes refreshments and handouts.
Downloadable: 'Manufacturers' sly secrets exposed' Flyer
Date: Saturday 13th September, 2008
Address: Christian Outreach Centre, Eumundi - Noosa Rd. Noosaville.
Contact: Jenni Salisbury, email@example.com, Phone: 5447 7857, 0409 330717
Cost: $5.00 **All proceeds to be donated to the Never, Never, Never Give Up Fund to raise money to build a Kids Space at Bloomhill Cancer Help.
Cost includes afternoon tea and handouts.
Christian Outreach Centre, Noosaville, Not Assigned
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.