Mary Valley businesses rewarded for excellence
Nominations have opened for the second annual Mary Valley Chamber of Commerce Business Awards which will be announced at a function in Imbil on Friday, November 11.
All businesses that do business in the Mary Valley are eligible to submit a nomination.
The awards criteria are based on business excellence, not just business profits and have therefore been broken into five categories to create a level playing field.
The categories are:
• New Business or Innovation of the Year: The Gympie Times who have offered an advertising package to the winner.
• Not for Profit or Community Based Business of the Year: Borumba Deer Park will sponsor a business improvement initiative.
• Award for Fostering Training & Professional Development: Gympie Regional Council have offered the services of the Economic Development Team to identify and develop future training packages.
• Business Person of the Year: GMT Logging and GMT Mechanical Repairs have offered $500 to go towards Business and Professional Personal development for the Business Person of the Year.
• Business of the Year: Rotary Club of Gympie will donate $250 towards a business need.
Chamber president Col Huddy said the awards were an independent and prestigious endorsement for businesses in the Mary Valley, with a focus on raising the profile of organisations that are committed to business and product excellence.
“Winning a business award provides the opportunity for local companies to gain that competitive advantage with a chance for their achievements to be recognised through advertising and promotional activities to open doors to new customers, investors and partners.”
Information and registration forms are available from Heinke Butt on 5488 6848 or Leanne Fleet on 5488 6740 or visit www.maryvalleychamberofcommerce.com.au
All Sunshine Coast events, gigs, functions etc... onsite are correct as per information provided at time of uploading, please always verify times or dates directly with the venues to avoid disappointment.
This property has been added to your save list now.
Don't have registration yet ? "Create Account"
If you have lost / forgotten your password click: "Lost Password"
NOTE: This login is to manage your real estate alerts/preferences and not to register your business details for the directory. To submit Sunshine Coast Business data please visit here.